- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Petco Park
- 3 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center
- 7 min walk
- Seaport Village
- 13 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter neighborhood, Pendry San Diego is in the entertainment district and by the sea. Seaport Village and Westfield Horton Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit San Diego Zoo and Hotel Circle. Check out an event or a game at Petco Park, and consider making time for SeaWorld, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Petco Park - 3 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center - 7 min walk
- Seaport Village - 13 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 3 min drive
- Port of San Diego - 3 min drive
- Convention Center Station - 5 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 7 min drive
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Fifth & Rose – Serves light fare daily.
- Provisional Kitchen – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lionfish – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Nason's Beer Hall – Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- The Pool House – Poolside café. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Pendry San Diego
Awards and affiliations
- Pendry San Diego is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Amazing, the Lionfish HH with $1 oysters etc is enough to bring me there more than ever. Love love love Pendry