My husband and I had high hopes about our stay due to the great reviews. The service was good and everyone was helpful however we were given a room which had the following problems:
- As soon as we entered the room, a strong musty odor hit us in the face which was worsened by excessive air freshener used to cover up that smell.
- The carpet was wet in front of the air conditioner/heater which we found out after our socks got wet.
- The smoke alarm was covered with a plastic bag and we could not remove it.
- One degree change in the air conditioner made the room extremely cold and so there was no ambient temperature we could find during our one night stay.
- The bathroom floor near the toilet was wet/sticky
- The bath tub had a small amount of hair and debris - not a lot - but enough to make it feel very uncomfortable to use. The tub paint was also damaged.
- Overall using the bathroom was not comfortable due to the sub-par cleaning and condition.
- The sheets and pillow cases felt coarse and prickly leaving us itching and scratching at night.
- There was only one lamp working in the room.
- The continental breakfast was similar to most and got the job done.
The next morning we informed the front desk employee who noted down our complaints and apologized. The manager was not in that day and we haven't heard anything from anyone yet. We really just wanted to let them know so the next people are not as uncomfortable as we were. We were literally itching to check out.