- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- San Bernando Hill
- 17 min walk
- San Bernardo Cable Car
- 18 min walk
- Salta (SLA-Martin Miguel de Guemes Intl.)
- 12 min drive
- February 20 Hill
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Salta, Sheraton Salta Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Monument to General Guemes and San Francisco Church and Convent are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include San Bernardo Cable Car and Train to the Clouds. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at El Gigante del Norte Stadium or Padre Ernesto Martearena Stadium.
- Valles Calchaquíes - 17 min walk
- San Bernando Hill - 17 min walk
- San Francisco Church and Convent - 17 min walk
- San Bernardo Cable Car - 18 min walk
- February 20 Hill - 19 min drive
- Salta Station - 6 min drive
- Salta (SLA-Martin Miguel de Guemes Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Terracota – Open daily.
About this property
Sheraton Salta Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is a 'can do' hotel. Excellent service. Excellent restaurant. Nice pool area, jacuzzi not working, adequate gym. Good location, a little elevated with great views of the city. Very happy there. Will return on my trip back south.