- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- AB Loisirs
- 5 min walk
- Domaine Maria Cluny
- 18 min walk
- Vezelay Abbey
- 5 min drive
- Auxerre (AUF-Branches)
- 55 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Saint-Pere, Hôtel La Renommée is in a rural location. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Eternity's Hill and Parc des Chaumes, while Musee de l'Avallonnais and Museum of Art and History Romain Rolland are cultural highlights.
- AB Loisirs - 5 min walk
- Domaine Maria Cluny - 18 min walk
- Fontaines Salees Archeological Site - 2 min drive
- Vezelay Abbey - 5 min drive
- Eternity's Hill - 7 min drive
- Avallon Sermizelles-Vezelay Station - 9 min drive
About this property
Hôtel La Renommée
- Liked: Cleanliness
The room was clean though dated and the bed comfortable. However the weather was extremely hot and we were given a top floor room, no air-con, just a very inefficient fan. A lower floor room would have probably been a little cooler. Also be sure to ask for a room at the back as there is considerable road noise.