- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kowloon Bay
- 15 min drive
- Times Square Shopping Mall
- 21 min drive
- Victoria Park
- 22 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 43 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Sai Kung, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East is near a train station. Temple Street Night Market and Nathan Road Shopping District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum.
4.6/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Great shopping (429 reviews)
- Safe (362 reviews)
- Convenient (328 reviews)
- Kowloon Bay - 15 min drive
- Happy Valley Race Course - 20 min drive
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 21 min drive
- Victoria Park - 22 min drive
- Shek O Beach - 32 min drive
- Hong Kong Tseung Kwan O Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 20 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 43 min drive
- The Chefs Table – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Tze Yuet Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Café. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Cielo – Alfresco dining steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
If we could visit Hong Kong again, we’d definitely choose to stay at this beautiful hotel! The room itself was massive! Everything shouted quality & comfort—cordial, attentive Housekeeping staff, informative Concierge, & professional desk staff truly made our first trip to HK memorable!! Away fr the main city hustle bustle, it’s built over a busy train station that takes you easily into the city. We stayed in the hotel’s Kowloon area, w/lots of shops to browse thru, restaurants to try, the hotel itself nestled in a wonderful neighborhood that allows for a leisurely walk down to a pretty bayfront, where my daughter & I enjoyed watching a local fisherman, amid the comfortable flow of pedestrians in the area. I highly recommend staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Kowloon East!