- Liked: Cleanliness
- Fashion Square Mall
- 14 min walk
- Saginaw Valley State University
- 6 min drive
- Mid-Michigan Children's Museum
- 8 min drive
- Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Saginaw, Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw is in the business district and near the airport. Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum and Mid-Michigan Children's Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hoyt Park and Apple Mountain. Kokomos Family Fun Center and Andersen Enrichment Center are also worth visiting.
- Fashion Square Mall - 14 min walk
- Saginaw Valley State University - 6 min drive
- The Dow Event Center - 6 min drive
- Temple Theatre - 6 min drive
- Mid-Michigan Children's Museum - 8 min drive
- Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Loved the size of the room. Stayed in the king executive suite and liked how it had a separate living room with a T.v, comfy couch, and two small tables. The king bed was huge that you didn't feel other person move around. The bed was supper comfy compared to other hotel beds. It was like I was sleeping on air. Staff was supper nice and courteous! Liked how it had a refrigerator and microwave in the room!