- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Ruidoso Downs Racetrack
- 14 min walk
- Hubbard Museum of the American West
- 14 min walk
- Pillow's Funtrackers
- 5 min drive
- Ruidoso, NM (RUI-Sierra Blanca Regional)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ruidoso Downs, Best Western Pine Springs Inn is in the entertainment district. Cree Medows Public Golf Course and The Links at Sierra Blanca are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bonito Lake. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Ruidoso Downs Racetrack - 14 min walk
- Hubbard Museum of the American West - 14 min walk
- Pillow's Funtrackers - 5 min drive
- Grindstone Lake - 8 min drive
- Cree Medows Public Golf Course - 8 min drive
- Roswell, NM (ROW-Industrial Air Center) - 104 min drive
About this property
Best Western Pine Springs Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Use the "do not disturb" doorknob hanger.
Great rate. Nice area around motel. Breakfast had variety and was good. We were tired from the long day and wanted to sleep in a little. At 8am, a lady knocking at our door and yelling "house keeping, we're coming in" woke us up and then using the master key, tried to come in! What? I've never had the cleaning ladies knock on the door that early when check out is 12 noon. The only thing that stopped her was the chain we had attached to stop the door. Be sure and put the "do not disturb" sign on the doorknob the night before!