- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Cave des Vignerons de Pfaffenheim
- 10 min drive
- Wolfberger Winery
- 11 min drive
- Three Castles of Eguisheim
- 21 min drive
- Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rouffach, Château d'Isenbourg is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Parc du Champ de Mars and Parc du Petit Prince, while Dominicains de Haute-Alsace Cultural Meeting Centre and Alscace Ecomuseum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Little Venice and Église Notre-Dame de l'Assomption.
- Cave des Vignerons de Pfaffenheim - 10 min drive
- Wolfberger Winery - 11 min drive
- Old Town of Eguisheim - 12 min drive
- Three Castles of Eguisheim - 21 min drive
- Hohlandsbourg Castle - 21 min drive
- Rouffach Station - 5 min drive
- Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 33 min drive
- Les Tommeries – Alfresco dining fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Salon bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Nice hotel with good facilities and very helpful staff. Lalique Tour round village a must