- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Binnenrotte Market Square
- 5 min walk
- Oude Haven
- 6 min walk
- Navy Museum of Royal Navy
- 8 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rotterdam, Savoy Hotel Rotterdam is in the city center and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Erasmus Bridge and SS Rotterdam, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Luxor Theater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at De Kuip Stadium or Ahoy Rotterdam.
- Binnenrotte Market Square - 5 min walk
- Oude Haven - 6 min walk
- St. Laurenskerk - 7 min walk
- Navy Museum of Royal Navy - 8 min walk
- Markthal Rotterdam - 8 min walk
- Rotterdam Blaak Station - 5 min walk
- Rotterdam, Maashaven - 12 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 47 min drive
- Savoy LOCAL – Open daily.
About this property
Savoy Hotel Rotterdam
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very welcoming and helpful staff speaking excellent English. Knowledgeable about the transport system and places to eat and drink. Excellent location near to station for trains, bus metro and trams. Spacious comfortable bedroom, comfy bed and clean bathroom. Breakfast above average in quality and choice. Very pleased to have found this hotel.