- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Binnenrotte Market Square
- 5 min walk
- Oude Haven
- 6 min walk
- Navy Museum of Royal Navy
- 8 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rotterdam, Savoy Hotel Rotterdam is in the city center and near a metro station. Notable landmarks in the area include Erasmus Bridge and SS Rotterdam, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Luxor Theater. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at De Kuip Stadium or Ahoy Rotterdam.
- Binnenrotte Market Square - 5 min walk
- Oude Haven - 6 min walk
- St. Laurenskerk - 7 min walk
- Navy Museum of Royal Navy - 8 min walk
- Markthal Rotterdam - 8 min walk
- Rotterdam Blaak Station - 5 min walk
- Rotterdam, Maashaven - 12 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 47 min drive
- Savoy LOCAL – Open daily.
About this property
Savoy Hotel Rotterdam
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very helpful staff
I had a lovely stay at the Savoy, when i got my 1st room, i walked in and it had a terrible smell so i went down to complain and the lady was so helpful and within minutes i had a new room with a free drink voucher and when i walked into my other room the receptionist called to check the room was okay.