Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Area Archeologica del Porto di Traiano and Necropoli di Porto Isola Sacra. This 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 187 rooms and conveniences like an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Guests can enjoy satellite TV and stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and the bathroom offers a hair dryer and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a minibar, free newspapers, and free bottled water.
Guests of Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport have access to an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is EUR 5.00 per day, or you can take advantage of the airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 6 per person one way. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with tours or tickets, securing valuables, and dry cleaning/laundry. Additional amenities include a meeting room, a 24-hour business center, and a library.
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport
Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free wired Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 187
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport offers 187 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Fiumicino hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 22 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 6 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Courtyard Hotel Rome Airport
- Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport Hotel
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport Fiumicino
- Leonardo Da Vinci Rome Airport
- Courtyard Rome Airport Hotel Fiumicino
- Courtyard Fiumicino
- Fiumicino Courtyard
- Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport Hotel
- Mercure Rome Leonardo da Vinci Airport Fiumicino
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.