- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- This apartment provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Mayfair Residence0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Guest reviews for Mayfair Residence
the virginian traveller
Hotel is in the good location, quite street, within walking distant to restaurant, shops and main attractions. The only bad thing is - you should look down when you walk otherwise, you could step on dog pood! (almost every city, everywhere in Italy) People do not clean up after their dog - ashame!!! beside,many big trash containers on the small street took over the sidewalk, over flow and smell.
comfortable, walk to shops
friendly staff, good clean rooms, close to shop and some historic attractions.
We booked last minute and traveling as a family of 3 (adults). Selection wasn't easy but this hotel was great value. Staff was great, rooms clean and good location.
THE ROOM SIZE WAS GOOD BUT THE BATHROOM SHOWER WALL HAD HOLES AND CRACKS IN IT, AND DIRTY, THE CARPET AND WALLS WERE ALSO DIRTY....SAW ANOTHER ROOM ROOM 401 LOOKED NICE BUT ROOM 403 WHICH I HAD, NEEDED TO BE REMODELED.... I FEEL OR BITS FAILED NOT THE HOTEL.... THIS WILL BE MY LAST TIME USING OR BITS... THEY ALSO BLEW MY FLIGHT THE SEATS I SELECTED WERE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE AND WHEN I COMPLAINED THEY TOLD I SHOULD OF BOOKED WITH THE AIRLINE..SO ME AND MY WIFE HAD TO SIT 5 SEATS APART TO FLY OR WAIT FOR ANOTHER FLIGHT.....WHAT A JOKE ....