- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Via del Corso
- 2 min walk
- 4 min walk
- Trevi Fountain
- 6 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Hotel Nazionale is in Rome's Navona neighborhood, an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio, while Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Via del Corso - 2 min walk
- Pantheon - 4 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 6 min walk
- Piazza Navona - 6 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 9 min walk
- Spagna Station - 11 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 18 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Espressamente Illy – Serves lunch. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great location A bit old fashioned and jaded, in need of a refurb, but cosy nevertheless. Tea and coffee etc in room would have been a bonus, especially as it’s rated 4 star Generous breakfast