- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- Upon check-in, all guests, including children, must be present to show their passport or government-issued photo ID.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
Casa Per Ferie Il Romitello0.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Guest reviews for Casa Per Ferie Il Romitello
Overall it was a good experience. Spacious and clean room with a window above the lovely garden, which is a refugee compared to the busy, chaotic streets in Rome. Receptionists speak English and are very helpful. Restaurants and stores are within short walking distance. The only drawback is that you have to take the bus and then metro to central Rome. However, the bus ride is short and the metro is very frequent. If you want to save money and have a decent and safe place to stay, this is one.
amazon price plus you get free parking in rome, location not so good if u don't have a car.
excellent home in rome
The staff was extremely helpful and elegant, and the breakfast was generous. I recommend this place very highly, but take a room away from the elevator. That makes a bit too much noise.