It’s ok. You can definitely hear your neighbors. Also they make you leave your room keys when you leave the hotel. Found that weird.
- 4 min walk
- Trevi Fountain
- 4 min walk
- Piazza Venezia
- 6 min walk
- Rome (XRJ-Termini Rail Station)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, 9HOTEL CESARI is in Rome's Navona neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Pantheon and Trevi Fountain. Check out an event or a game at Stadio Olimpico, and consider making time for Spanish Steps, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Pantheon - 4 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 4 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 6 min walk
- Piazza Navona - 8 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 12 min walk
- Barberini Station - 11 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 20 min walk
- Rome (CIA-Ciampino) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
staff was always helpful. toilet didn't flush easy, areas of mold in shower, if it is not mold, then whatever was black around the corners of the shower looked like mold. everything else was very clean.