- Virgin Islands Folk Museum
- 3 min walk
- Tortola Cruise Ship Port
- 6 min walk
- Nanny Cay
- 3 min drive
- Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Maria's By the Sea Hotel is located in Road Town. Virgin Islands Folk Museum and Government House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Road Town Methodist Church and St. George’s Anglican Church.
- Virgin Islands Folk Museum - 3 min walk
- Tortola Cruise Ship Port - 6 min walk
- Nanny Cay - 3 min drive
- Cane Garden Bay Beach - 8 min drive
- Trunk Bay Beach - 9 min drive
- Tortola (EIS-Terrance B. Lettsome Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Maria's By the Sea Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I’d stay again
I really like this place. Location was great, room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The only negative was that the WiFi doesn’t work in the rooms. Traveling without international cell service makes WiFi much more important.