- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rose Garden
- 8 min walk
- Glenn Miller Park
- 10 min walk
- Richmond Mall
- 15 min walk
- Richmond, IN (RID-Richmond Municipal)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Richmond, Richmond Inn & Suites is in a shopping district. Wayne County Fairgrounds and Preble County Fairgrounds are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Glenn Miller Park and Veterans Memorial Park. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Rose Garden - 8 min walk
- Glenn Miller Park - 10 min walk
- Richmond Mall - 15 min walk
- Wayne County Historical Museum - 3 min drive
- Hayes Arboretum - 3 min drive
- Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.) - 41 min drive
About this property
Richmond Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
Didn’t like the terrible smoke smell. Why do motels allow smoking in non smoking rooms and then not find a way to get rid of it? Otherwise the place was clean enough but even the pillows smell.