We were in for state bowling tournament so I had 2 rooms reserved, one room had not been cleaned, the bed d had hair all over it, our room had a used towel in the bathroom. The bed was very comforble and shower was good, hotel had some Mtce issues like shower handle on facet and shower door was loose but it was still ok. Lobby was clean and staff was friendly. Would stay here again.
- Richmond Mall
- 2 min drive
- Rose Garden
- 3 min drive
- Hayes Arboretum
- 5 min drive
- Richmond, IN (RID-Richmond Municipal)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Richmond, Holiday Inn Richmond is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Glenn Miller Park and Veterans Memorial Park, while Wayne County Historical Museum and Indiana Football Hall of Fame are cultural highlights.
- Richmond Mall - 2 min drive
- Rose Garden - 3 min drive
- Glenn Miller Park - 4 min drive
- Hayes Arboretum - 5 min drive
- Wayne County Historical Museum - 6 min drive
- Dayton, OH (DAY-James M. Cox Dayton Intl.) - 35 min drive
- The Hub at Holiday Inn – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Richmond
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities