- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Ramsgate Royal Harbour and Marina
- 4 min walk
- Port of Ramsgate
- 10 min walk
- Ramsgate Beach
- 12 min walk
- Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Ramsgate, Spencer Court Hotel is near the beach. Wingham Wildlife Park is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Botany Bay and Margate Beach. Dreamland and Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory Trust are also worth visiting.
- Ramsgate Royal Harbour and Marina - 4 min walk
- Port of Ramsgate - 10 min walk
- Ramsgate Beach - 12 min walk
- Italianate Greenhouse - 4 min drive
- Westwood Cross Shopping Centre - 6 min drive
- Ramsgate Station - 6 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Family restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Spencer Court Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good little spot
Always good. Stayed a few times now. Cheap and serves its purpose of somewhere to lay your head. Didn't have breakfast this time but have done previously and full English is always good, bot greasy. Hotel is a bit run down but friendly staff and a bargain. Hit and miss with parking but so far we've always been lucky finding a space.