- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Due to national regulations, cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500 at this property. For additional details, contact the property using the contact information on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja4.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
hotel far from city sights and everything else; difficult to find; cold shower
The hotel itself is very nice, all modern amenities. Comfortable and quiet. All very nice. The best part of this hotel, though, is the two young women at the front desk. We wanted to see flamenco dancing and they went out of their way to find great recommendations for us, including times, descriptions, prices. They were friendly, helpful. Lovely. They also helped us with the bus into the center of town. Climbers on the rock climbing wall right nearby under a bridge were fun to watch! We had a very nice stay.
We visited the city was not very far with circular busesc1-2 staff housekeeping friendly
The staff was pleasant and somewhat helpful. The staff did speak English very well. The hotel is situated directly in the Olympic Stadium. I thought this was a cool and unique feature as shown by the website pictures of the hotel. However, the pictures are misleading; apparently there is NO longer a view of the stadium field from either rooms or restaurant as shown. Free Wi-Fi access was a nice amenity. Driving in Sevilla is crazy and not recommended. However, you are left with little choice as access to public transportation and isolated location are big downsides. Finding a needle in a haystack may be easier than finding the hotel, especially at night. However, the room was large, quiet, clean and a value by European standards. Restocking of the breakfast buffet was isolated or not done at all.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Located in Triana, Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Seville Cathedral and Alcazar. This 4-star hotel has 72 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Near the airport, it's also near Plaza de Espana and Museum of Fine Arts.
Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7:30 AM to 11 AM. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
The 72 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, safes, and phones. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, free toiletries, and bidets. Desks are also included.
Hotel Exe Isla Cartuja features free WiFi in public areas, 3 meeting rooms, and conference space. There's free parking if you drive. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and free newspapers.