- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Powell's City of Books
- 4 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 6 min walk
- Lan Su Chinese Garden
- 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, The Benson, a Coast Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden, while Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Portland Art Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: SW 6th-Pine Street Station and SW 5th-Oak Street Station are just steps away.
- Powell's City of Books - 4 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 6 min walk
- Portland Saturday Market - 7 min walk
- Lan Su Chinese Garden - 8 min walk
- Portlandia - 10 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 10 min walk
- SW 6th-Pine Street Station - 2 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- The Palm Court – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, happy hour available.
- El Gaucho – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner.
About this property
The Benson, a Coast Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Classic old-school Portland property with splendid decor and impeccable service. Highly recommended!