- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Powell's City of Books
- 3 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- 7 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
- 8 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, Sentinel is in the city center and near a metro station. Pioneer Courthouse Square and Grotto are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
- Powell's City of Books - 3 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 7 min walk
- Portland Art Museum - 8 min walk
- Pioneer Place - 8 min walk
- Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall - 8 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 16 min walk
- Galleria-SW 10th Avenue Station - 2 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Jakes Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Jack Knife – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- Domaine Serene Lounge – Open on select days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel is beautiful. The building is over a hundred years old, but the retrofitting has been done in an artistic way, so that the best of modern amenities and the sense that you’re staying in a historical building are perfectly balanced. They offer a 24 hour fitness room, 24 hour room service, and have coffee and water available in the lobby. Desk clerks and concierge were both kind and helpful..