Located in Downtown Portland, Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront is within a 5-minute walk of Tom McCall Waterfront Park and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Pioneer Courthouse Square. This 497-room, 3.5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. It's in central Portland and also close to Moda Center and Portland State University.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront's 497 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, safes, and phones. 32-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include ironing boards and desks.
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront features a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 32 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 39.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff that can help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront offers 497 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Portland hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
On-site dining options include Truss restaurant and Starbucks coffee and pastries to go at the coffee bar. Guests can work out at the fitness center. Towels are provided at the gym. Other amenities include a business center providing printing, faxing, and copying services, as well as high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharges). There is 24,000 square feet of meeting space, including an exhibit hall that accommodates 2,000 guests, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access. The hotel provides wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 497
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 32
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 16
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Number of meeting rooms - 28
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per stay )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Truss - This newly renovated Portland waterfront restaurant, features a seasonal menu and an extensive wine list. Lobby Cafe and Bar - Here guests can enjoy all, from an early morning coffee to wonderfully crafted appetizers and artfully crafted cocktails.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
The onsite fitness center includes cardio and strength-training equipment, free weights, and flat-screen TVs. Locker rooms and towels are provided at the fitness facility. The Marriott also offers complimentary in-room fitness options with equipment and videos supplied upon request.
The downtown Portland hotel is across the street from Tom McCall Waterfront Park, which has a riverfront walking, biking, and skating trail that connects to other paths throughout the city. Nearby golf courses include Heron Lakes, with 36 holes, and the 18-hole course at Eastmoreland. Both are within 6 miles of the hotel. Bowling is 1 mile away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per stay (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39.00 per day
- Marriott Hotel Portland Downtown Waterfront
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront Hotel
- Portland Downtown Waterfront Marriott
- Residence Inn Portland Downtown / Waterfront Hotel Maine
- Marriott Portland Downtown Waterfront
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)