- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Moda Center
- 6 min walk
- Lloyd Center
- 11 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum
- 12 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Hotel Eastlund is in Portland's Lloyd District neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tom McCall Waterfront Park and Portland Japanese Garden, while Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall and Portland Art Museum are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Moda Center or Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Convention Center Station is just steps away and NE 7th Avenue Station is 3 minutes by foot.
- Moda Center - 6 min walk
- Lloyd Center - 11 min walk
- Veterans Memorial Coliseum - 12 min walk
- Tom McCall Waterfront Park - 4 min drive
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 9 min drive
- Convention Center Station - 2 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 3 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Altabira City Tavern – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
- Citizen Baker – Restaurant. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Pullman Wine Bar/Merchant – Wine bar. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stay
The service was exceptional, from the greeters to the front desk to the bakery. The location was perfect for us as we were there for a Trailblazer game. Will definitely stay there again.