- Providence Park
- 4 min walk
- Powell's City of Books
- 7 min walk
- Portland Art Museum
- 10 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Portland, Hotel deLuxe is in the city center and near a metro station. Portland Art Museum and Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Lloyd Center and Jantzen Beach Center. Check out an event or a game at Moda Center, and consider making time for Oregon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Providence Park - 4 min walk
- Powell's City of Books - 7 min walk
- Portland Art Museum - 10 min walk
- Pioneer Courthouse Square - 10 min walk
- Portlandia - 13 min walk
- JELD-WEN Field Station - 2 min walk
- Portland Union Station - 20 min walk
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Gracie – Fine-dining restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Driftwood Room – Bar. Open for happy hour.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our Favorite Portland Hotel!
The Hotel DeLuxe is one of our favorite places to stay in Portland. We visit often as we both have family in PDX and this hotel is the one we prefer to stay in. Why? Excellent service. Friendly staff. An amazing bar (The Driftwood) with awesome cocktails. A terrific restaurant (Gracies) that rarely disappoints. The rooms are comfy and stylish. The beds are great. Best of all the neighborhood is relatively quiet compared to most of downtown. Just about everything is an easy walk.