Located in Downtown Portland, Hilton Portland & Executive Tower is adjacent to Pioneer Courthouse Square and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Tom McCall Waterfront Park. This 782-room, 3.5-star hotel has an indoor pool along with a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Centrally located in Portland, the hotel is also a short walk from Portland State University and Providence Park.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All of Hilton Portland & Executive Tower's 782 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 37-inch LCD TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters ensure a restful night. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
At Hilton Portland & Executive Tower, guests enjoy features like an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 43.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 20 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Pioneer Courthouse Square and Tom McCall Waterfront Park
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower921 SW 6th Ave Portland OR 97204
The Hilton is in the center of downtown Portland, 1 short block from Pioneer Courthouse Square and a MAX light-rail station. The hotel contains concierge services a restaurant and bar offering regional microbrews and Pacific Northwest wines.
All guests have complimentary use of a 24-hour fitness center and a waveless indoor pool in the executive tower. A 24-hour business center is also available, and complimentary WiFi is offered in public areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 23
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Meeting rooms 20
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 782
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Year Built 1963
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Hilton Portland & Executive Tower offers 782 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 37-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Portland hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
HopCity Tavern & Market - An American gastropub that supports over 16 local farmers, creameries, butchers and bakers, located in the main tower's lobby. Light fare including small plates, salads, flatbreads and main plates. Local microbreweries on tap and Northwestern wines by the glass. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner; bar open from late morning to late evening. The Market serves Stumptown Coffee, snacks-to-go, and features local desserts.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
All guests have complimentary access to a 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights in the hotel's executive tower, as well as a waveless indoor lap pool.
The hotel is 6 blocks from Governor Tom McCall Waterfront Park, featuring paths for walking, jogging, and in-line skating along the Willamette River with great city views. Forest Park is 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away and Heron Lakes Golf Course is 8.5 miles (13.7 miles) away.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 29 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 43.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 60.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Executive Hilton
- Hilton Executive
- Hilton Executive Hotel
- Hilton Executive Hotel Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower
- Hilton Portland Tower Executive
- Hilton Portland & Executive Tower Hotel Portland
- Hilton Portland And Executive Tower
- Hilton Portland Executive Hotel
- Portland Hilton
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Executive Tower Hotel
- Hilton Portland Executive Tower
- Hilton Executive Tower
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).