- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Weeki Wachee Springs
- 1 min walk
- Pine Island Beach Park
- 15 min drive
- World Woods Golf Club
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee is located in Spring Hill's Weeki Wachee neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Weeki Wachee Springs and Bayport Park Boat Ramp, while Show Palace Dinner Theater and Hernando Heritage Museum are cultural highlights.
- Weeki Wachee Springs - 1 min walk
- Pine Island Beach Park - 15 min drive
- Hudson Beach - 18 min drive
- World Woods Golf Club - 19 min drive
- Werner Boyce Salt Springs State Park - 21 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Motel 6 Spring Hill Weeki Wachee
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Room was clean, nothing fancy a place to sleep and go. Bed was a little on the hard side.