- Point Arena Lighthouse & Museum
- 3 min walk
- Manchester Beach
- 11 min walk
- Evergreen Cemetery
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Point Arena, Point Arena Lighthouse is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Arena Cove and Pier and Gualala Bluff Trail are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Manchester Beach and B. Bryan Preserve.
- Point Arena Lighthouse & Museum - 3 min walk
- Manchester Beach - 11 min walk
- Evergreen Cemetery - 11 min drive
- Arena Cove and Pier - 14 min drive
- Garcia River Casino - 15 min drive
- Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County) - 121 min drive
About this property
Point Arena Lighthouse
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great place to stay!
I brought my lady there for her birthday. We stayed in the Keeper's Room, which was the room facing the light house. We loved our stay there and would do it again.