- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hoe Park
- 2 min walk
- Smeaton's Tower
- 4 min walk
- Plymouth Gin Distillery
- 5 min walk
- Plymouth (PLH-Plymouth City)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Plymouth, Crowne Plaza Plymouth is in the city center and by the sea. Elizabethan House and Plymouth Dome are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Royal Citadel and Smeaton's Tower. Tinside Lido and National Marine Aquarium are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Hoe Park - 2 min walk
- Smeaton's Tower - 4 min walk
- Plymouth Gin Distillery - 5 min walk
- Plymouth Dome - 6 min walk
- Royal Citadel - 6 min walk
- Plymouth Station - 16 min walk
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 58 min drive
- Marco Pierre White – Ocean-view steakhouse with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
- Drakes – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Plymouth
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Wonderful Staff, tired bedroom decor, stained carpet. Good food