- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark
- 12 min walk
- Lake Charlevoix
- 19 min drive
- Odawa Casino
- 25 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional)
- 57 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boyne Falls, Boyne Mountain Resort is on the beach. Monument Golf Course and Wildwood Rush are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Deer Lake and Peninsula Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark.
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark - 12 min walk
- Lake Charlevoix - 19 min drive
- Odawa Casino - 25 min drive
- McLaren Northern Michigan Hospital - 26 min drive
- Gaylord's City Elk Park - 31 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 57 min drive
About this property
Boyne Mountain Resort
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The snowboarding was great. The restaurants were good. Overall the property was beautiful. Our room was terrible. It was advertised as a "mountain view" but wasn't. The room was so old and outdated that it just seemed disgusting. Room 247 in the old clock tower building. The carpet, ceiling, and windows were terrible. The mattresses were so old and gross. They also had no support. It was like sleeping in a hammock. My wife got food poisoning and couldnt do anything but vomit and sleep. There was no way she could make her spa appointments. I expected to have to pay a cancellation fee. The spa not only wouldnt redund any of our money but they charged 20 percent gratuity for services not rendered. Thats just downright stealing. Boyne should be ashamed for charging gratuity for services not rendered. Especially because the reason the appointment couldnt be kept was because of food poisoning caused by one of their restaurants.