- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Artform Fabricating
- 17 min walk
- Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach
- 17 min walk
- Mt. McSauba Recreation Area
- 5 min drive
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional)
- 51 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Charlevoix, AmericInn by Wyndham Charlevoix is in the city center and near the beach. Mt. McSauba Recreation Area and Belvedere Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Grand Traverse Bay and Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach.
- Artform Fabricating - 17 min walk
- Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach - 17 min walk
- Charlevoix Beach - 4 min drive
- Mt. McSauba Recreation Area - 5 min drive
- North Point Nature Preserve - 5 min drive
- Traverse City, MI (TVC-Cherry Capital) - 65 min drive
About this property
AmericInn by Wyndham Charlevoix
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The room was very dark. There were holes in the wall and paint touch-ups were not the same color. Water pressure in the shower was very low. Maintenance was an issue in the room. The room HVAC unit made loud metallic clanging noise whenever it was running sounding like an alarm clock going off. The refrigerator made a loud thrumming sound.