- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- RAC Arena
- 4 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC)
- 8 min walk
- SCITECH Discovery Centre
- 14 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 14 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Perth, The Melbourne Hotel is in the city center and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- RAC Arena - 4 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC) - 8 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 11 min walk
- SCITECH Discovery Centre - 14 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 17 min walk
- Perth Underground Station - 9 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 14 min drive
- Keisuke – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine.
- Grand Orient – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine.
- Hattendo – Café.
- Aurora – Rooftop bar.
- De Baun & Co – Pub.
About this property
The Melbourne Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Next to Budget car rental for returning the car. Close to a Italian restaurant. Entrance to the hotel lobby is a little confusing, since there is no sign next to the sliding glass doors.