- The Canyons
- 1 min walk
- Short Cut Ski Lift
- 8 min drive
- Utah Olympic Park
- 8 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa is located in Park City. Canyons Resort and Deer Valley Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Main Street. Traveling with kids? Consider Red Pine Adventures and Monkey Mountain. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- The Canyons - 1 min walk
- Park City Golf Club - 4 min drive
- Redstone - 5 min drive
- Short Cut Ski Lift - 8 min drive
- Utah Olympic Park - 8 min drive
- Murray Central Station - 32 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Drafts Burger Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Edge Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Marketplace & Liquor – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Westgate Park City Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great location! Right at the base of Canyons ski area. The room was clean with good space. Breakfast was fine. Really all about the location and truly ski in/ski out