Great location for public transit to ski resorts and downtown Park City. Breakfast was plentiful and fresh. Room walls could use sound insulation.
- Tanger Outlet Center
- 5 min walk
- 14 min walk
- Utah Olympic Park
- 4 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Park City's Kimball Junction neighborhood, Best Western Plus Landmark Inn is in a shopping district and connected to a shopping center. Canyons Resort and Deer Valley Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Main Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Utah Olympic Park or Snyderville Basin Recreation Center.
- Tanger Outlet Center - 5 min walk
- Canyons Resort - 13 min walk
- Redstone - 14 min walk
- Utah Olympic Park - 4 min drive
- The Canyons - 5 min drive
- Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.) - 33 min drive
About this property
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice room and breakfast. Better than expected for the money