Palais de Chaillot is a short stroll from Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel, and other popular attractions like Arc de Triomphe are within a mile (2 km). This 122-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. It's in central Paris and also close to Eiffel Tower and Roland Garros.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite fine-dining restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start each morning off right with continental breakfast served for a fee.
Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel's 122 soundproofed rooms provide iPod docks, minibars, and free newspapers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also available.
At Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Valet parking is available for EUR 30 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include coffee/tea in a common area, a computer station, and a library.
- Walking distance to Palais de Chaillot
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel55-57 Avenue Raymond Poincare Paris Paris 75116
The Renaissance Paris Hotel La Parc Trocadero is located in the elegant 16th arrondissement on the Right Bank of the Seine. This boutique hotel is approximately equidistant between the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe--a 20-minute walk either direction. The Trocadéro and Victor Hugo Métro stations are both within a short stroll. Avenue Foch, one of Paris' most prestigious streets, is a 7-minute walk north. The famous 59 Chinese restaurant is adjacent to the hotel.
The centerpiece of the hotel is a peaceful resort-like courtyard, lushly landscaped with exotic plants. The French restaurant, Le Relais du Parc, offers a seasonal, sunlit terrace where breakfast, lunch, and dinner can be enjoyed. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Free WiFi and wired Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel. Other conveniences include a multilingual concierge staff, express check-in/out, a 24-hour fitness center, and valet parking. Massages are available on site. The hotel also has 5 conference rooms with computer stations. This Paris hotel has a non-smoking policy.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- Conference space size (feet) - 3337
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 19.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Le Relais du Parc - French cuisine. Seasonal outdoor patio. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
G'Bar - Cocktails, wine, light fare.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day. The recreational activities listed below are available either onsite or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Thai massage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 6.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day
- Hotel Paris Trocadero
- Hotel Renaissance Paris Trocadero
- Parc Renaissance
- Paris Trocadero Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Paris Trocadero
- Renaissance Parc Hotel
- Renaissance Paris Parc Trocadero
- Renaissance Paris Parc Trocadero Hotel
- Renaissance Paris Trocadero
- Renaissance Paris Trocadero Hotel
- Renaissance Parc Trocadero Hotel
- Renaissance Parc Trocadero
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.