Book your room at Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel
Located in 16th Arrondissement, Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Place du Trocadero and Arc de Triomphe. This 103-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Eiffel Tower is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from this centrally located Paris hotel.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel's 103 soundproofed rooms provide minibars, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect free WiFi and 46-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and slippers. Laptop-compatible safes, phones, and desks are other standard amenities.
At Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a business center. Parking is EUR 35 per day (EUR 35 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle for EUR 180 per person one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a library, free newspapers, and laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Arc de Triomphe and Palais de Chaillot
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel88, Bis Avenue Kleber Paris Paris 75116
Guests at Hotel Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées - MGallery by Sofitel can work out in the fitness room, relax with a drink in the bar, and order snacks and drinks from the all-hours room service menu. Business guests can use a range of office-support services and meeting rooms, and there is complimentary wireless Internet access for those with laptops. Practical amenities include multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk, a concierge service, a safe-deposit box, dry-cleaning services, and valet parking (surcharges apply).
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 103
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
La Table du Baltimore - Modern à la carte restaurant serving contemporary French cooking. Open for breakfast daily and lunch and dinner Monday to Friday.
Le Bar du Baltimore - Intimate, wood-paneled bar offering a large selection of whiskies and cocktails. Serves breakfast everyday, as well as lunch and dinner from Monday to Friday.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Baltimore MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Paris MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Paris MGallery Collection Hotel
- Hotel Baltimore
- Hotel Baltimore MGallery Collection
- Hotel Baltimore Champs Elysées MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Paris Champs Elysées MGallery Collection
- Baltimore Champs Elysées MGallery Collection
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.