- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- No parking is available onsite.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Art Hotel Congres3.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
The hotel was very nice. The room was small but functional. Great staff, very helpful and friendly. The location was out of the way and I ended up using taxis more than I expected, but would stay there again.
- Close to Moulin Rouge and Parc Monceau
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
Located in 17th Arrondissement, Art Hotel Congres is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as Moulin Rouge and Parc Monceau. This 41-room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like free in-room WiFi, a library, and free newspapers in the lobby. It's also close to Galeries Lafayette and Arc de Triomphe.
Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
The 41 rooms are soundproofed and have an array of amenities, including free weekday newspapers, free bottled water, and safes. Guests can expect flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones and desks are other standard amenities.
At Art Hotel Congres, guests have access to free WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a library. Airport transportation is made easy with an airport shuttle (available on request) for EUR 55 per vehicle roundtrip. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include free newspapers and a TV in a common area.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 504 reviews