- Gulf World Marine Park
- 3 min walk
- 3 min drive
- Pier Park
- 8 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Panama City Beach
Legacy by the Sea is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Pier Park is worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Shipwreck Island Waterpark and Frank Brown Park. WonderWorks and Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack are also worth visiting.
- Panama City Beaches - 3 min walk
- Gulf World Marine Park - 3 min walk
- WonderWorks - 3 min drive
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 3 min drive
- Pier Park - 8 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Barefoot Hideaway Grill – Beachfront family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Legacy by the Sea
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is right on the beach and reasonably well maintained. The breakfast provided by the hotel wasn't good. We ended up eating outside.