- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gulf World Marine Park
- 3 min walk
- 3 min drive
- Pier Park
- 8 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Panama City Beach
Legacy by the Sea is located on the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. Andrews State Park and popular attractions include Shipwreck Island Waterpark and Frank Brown Park. WonderWorks and Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack are also worth visiting.
- Panama City Beaches - 3 min walk
- Gulf World Marine Park - 3 min walk
- WonderWorks - 3 min drive
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 3 min drive
- Pier Park - 8 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Barefoot Hideaway Grill – Beachfront family restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Legacy by the Sea
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Check in was lengthy, and we were told they did not have what we booked- and there was nothing we could do. Inquired about late check out and when we called they said it was too late to ask.