- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Goofy Golf
- 17 min walk
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark
- 2 min drive
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- 4 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Panama City Beach
Located in Panama City Beach, Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach is in a shopping district and on a private beach. Ripley's Believe It or Not is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Shipwreck Island Waterpark and WonderWorks. Traveling with kids? Consider Frank Brown Park and Goofy Golf.
- Goofy Golf - 17 min walk
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark - 2 min drive
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 4 min drive
- WonderWorks - 4 min drive
- Coconut Creek Family Fun Park - 4 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) - 27 min drive
- The View Restaurant – Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Chips Seafood Grille – Beachfront theme restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- SeaGlass Bar – Beachfront bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Bamboo Grill Seasonal – Poolside café. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Pizza Shack Seasonal – Poolside restaurant offering pizza. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Resort Panama City Beach
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
PCB in February - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
I did not find out until after I made the reservation that the resort is under construction. So, call before you book. The night we arrived they were washing the pool deck and walk way to the beach with bleach. My son's sweatpants were ruined because of bleach splashing up and because I booked through a 3rd party and not directly I was told there was nothing they could do. After arguing, I was told they would refund the resort fee. Hopefully they are true to their word. The rooms are nice and clean and spacious. The view from the room (12th floor) was gorgeous. The staff were friendly and check-in/out was a breeze. The work-out center is sufficient and they have a dry sauna. Parking is across the main street but there is a shuttle to safely bring you back and forth. The hotel is located minutes from the pier and the beach is clean.