- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Panama City Mall
- 10 min walk
- Bay Medical Center
- 6 min drive
- Marina Civic Center
- 11 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Panama City, Holiday Inn Panama City is in the city center. Ripley's Believe It or Not is a cultural highlight and some of the area's popular attractions include Shipwreck Island Waterpark and WonderWorks. ZooWorld Zoological & Botanical Park and Pirates Island Golf are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Panama City Mall - 10 min walk
- Bay Medical Center - 6 min drive
- Panama City Marina - 10 min drive
- Marina Civic Center - 11 min drive
- Florida State University Panama City - 12 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Bellini Cafe + Cocktails – Restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Panama City
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I was there for a family emergency and the staff there at the Holiday Inn was very supportive and kind. The check-in was very easy and the breakfast was delicious, cooked to my specific taste. I also liked how comfortable the room was and there were no issues with internet. I will be returning to the area soon and plan on staying at the Holiday Inn, Panama City again.