- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gulf World Marine Park
- 13 min walk
- 19 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!
- 19 min walk
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Panama City Beach
Located in Panama City Beach, Emerald Beach Resort by Resort Collection is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. Andrews State Park and popular attractions include Shipwreck Island Waterpark and Frank Brown Park. WonderWorks and Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack are also worth visiting.
- Panama City Beaches - 1 min walk
- Gulf World Marine Park - 13 min walk
- WonderWorks - 19 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! - 19 min walk
- Pier Park - 3 min drive
- Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
Emerald Beach Resort by Resort Collection
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Blinds in one of the bedrooms were broken. Icemaker in refrigerator keep getting clogged. Not enough hot water available to fill up the bathtub. Outdoor shower and hose coming in from the beach were inoperable. Just multiple small things like this that made the stay less than satisfactory.