- Fred Harman Art Museum
- 6 min walk
- Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts
- 8 min walk
- Pagosa Springs Golf Club
- 3 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
This condo is located in Pagosa Springs. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Stevens Reservoir and Weminuche Wilderness, while Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts and Fred Harman Art Museum are cultural highlights.
- Fred Harman Art Museum - 6 min walk
- Pagosa Springs Center for the Arts - 8 min walk
- Pagosa Springs Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Sheep Creek Trail - 4 min drive
- Stevens Reservoir - 7 min drive
- Durango, CO (DRO-La Plata County) - 62 min drive
About this property
Dog-friendly Condo w/ Shared hot tub - Near Town and hot Springs
Parking and transportation
Things to do
This place was awesome! House was fully stocked with everything you could need, including washer and dryer so no need to pack heavy. Only about a 7 minute drive to get into town to see the hot springs. And only about 30 minutes to get to wolf creek ski resort. Also, just 3 minutes from Walmart! But even though it’s so close to everything, the location of this condo is pretty ducked off and not in a busy location! So glad we picked the perfect place to stay for my honeymoon!