Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Oswiecim
If you want to take your holiday in Oswiecim, bring your pet along! Choose from 2 pet-friendly hotels and other accommodations in Oswiecim ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This city, known for its ancient ruins, is also a good location for camping.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Oswiecim
- Hotel Olecki
Pets allowed for a fee
See why guests like its restaurant and location!
- Hampton by Hilton Oswiecim
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests love its breakfast and helpful staff!
Visiting Oswiecim with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Oswiecim during your stay? One of the city's top places to visit is Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum. In the area, other places to see include Energylandia and Minor Basilica of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Oswiecim
When traveling with a pet, it's useful to know what the climate will be like. Here are the average temperatures and rainfall to help you plan:
- January-March: 49°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 4 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 71°F daytime, 34°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 73°F daytime, 44°F nighttime with 8 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 59°F daytime, 24°F nighttime with 5 inches of total rainfall