- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Lake Buena Vista
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area is located on a lake and in an area with good shopping. Holy Land Experience and Medieval Times are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Disney Springs® and Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Kissimmee Station - 17 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 23 min drive
- LakeView Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- SunDial 24/7 – Coffee shop. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Oasis Pool Bar & Grill – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Eclipse Lobby Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves dinner and light fare daily.
- Room Service – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs® Resort Area
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
facilities including hut tub and pool bar were under renovation and unusable