Do not stay here!! Total dump!! I booked because of positive reviews I read on Expedia, but I’m pretty sure none of those people actually set foot in the same place I did! This place shouldn’t even be open. From the second we walked in the front lobby, we knew we had made a mistake booking here. The front desk attendant was very disinterested in the fact we were there to check in. Once we got our room, we walked down dirty hallways and up a sketchy elevator to our room. Inside, it smelled terrible, there was hair in the sink, the floors were dirty, there was a sagging moldy corner of baseboard in the room and the list goes on. The worst part were the nasty stained mattresses. I lifted them to check for bed bugs and they were visibly soiled and belong in the trash. We went back downstairs and got a very unsurprised and not very apologetic response from the attendant. He gave us another room two doors down so we went again to check it out and it was just as disgusting. We told the man at the front desk that we were going to find a room elsewhere. His response was “ok” and he took the keycard back. I’m pretty sure that’s the only reason this place runs is by the non-refundable reservations.