- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kissimmee, Margaritaville Resort Orlando is in the suburbs. Old Town and Disney Springs® are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Hollywood Studios®, or check out an event or a game at ESPN Wide World of Sports.
- Kissimmee Station - 23 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 32 min drive
- On Vacation – Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
- Provisions – Pool-view coffee shop. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Euphora – Restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Open daily.
- Salty Rim Bar and Grill – Poolside cocktail bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Margaritaville Resort Orlando
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
New hotel. Beautiful inside and out. A little noise came from the ac that sounded unusual. But overall nice