- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden
- 9 min walk
- El Llano Park
- 11 min walk
- Oaxaca Textile Museum
- 12 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oaxaca, One Oaxaca Centro Hotel is in the city center. Oaxaca Cathedral and Zocalo Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Benito Juarez Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Auditorio Guelaguetza or Technological Stadium of Oaxaca.
- Andador de Macedonia Alcala - 7 min walk
- Oaxaca Ethnobotanical Garden - 9 min walk
- El Llano Park - 11 min walk
- Macedonio Alcala Theater - 12 min walk
- Oaxaca Textile Museum - 12 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
One Oaxaca Centro Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property is super noisy. Walls are thin and you can hear EVERYTHING in the rooms around you. Also, they turn on central equipment that is super noisy at night. Service is so so; a couple of days they removed the towels from my room and did not leave new ones.