- Museum of Oaxacan Painters
- 2 min walk
- Oaxaca Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- Zocalo Square
- 5 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oaxaca's Centro neighborhood, Hotel CasAntica is in the city center and near the airport. Oaxaca Cathedral and Zocalo Square are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Benito Juarez Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Auditorio Guelaguetza or Technological Stadium of Oaxaca. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Andador de Macedonia Alcala - 1 min walk
- Museum of Oaxacan Painters - 2 min walk
- Oaxaca Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Zócalo - 5 min walk
- Zocalo Square - 5 min walk
- Oaxaca, Oaxaca (OAX-Xoxocotlan Intl.) - 23 min drive
- El Pombo – Restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.