VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Waikiki, Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. This 3.5-star hotel has 645 rooms and welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. On the beach, it's also near Diamond Head and University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Enjoy dining at Tiki s Grill and Bar, one of 2 onsite restaurants. Entertain your taste buds with a beverage at the bar/lounge or 2 coffee shops/cafés. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel's 645 air-conditioned rooms provide lanais, refrigerators, and safes. Guests can expect to find WiFi, wired Internet, and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with pay movies and video-game consoles. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Ironing boards are also available.
Guests of Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel have access to an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 30.00 per day. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this beach hotel include conference space, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel2570 Kalakaua Ave Honolulu HI 96815
This Hawaiian hotel is a colorful beacon near the eastern edge of Waikiki's beach district. Inside, hallways display muted tones and circles of light filled with palm-frond shadows. The open-air lobby adjoins the pool deck, where wireless Internet access is available.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel terrace and pool deck are the center of activity from morning until evening. On the terrace, Tiki's Grill & Bar hosts live Hawaiian entertainment nightly.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 645
- Number of floors - 20
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Local Expert Concierge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 23.00 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 23.00 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tiki's Grill & Bar - On the hotel's second floor, overlooking Waikiki's main street and beyond to the ocean. Pan-Polynesian ambience with palm-wood flooring, carved figures. 30-foot, manmade volcano. Indoor and outdoor dining. Exhibition kitchen. Pupus (appetizers), tropical drinks, Polynesian-inspired main courses. Nightly contemporary Hawaiian entertainment. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served, bar open until late evening.
Wolfgang Puck Express - Fast food in sidewalk-cafe atmosphere. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open kitchen. Pizzas, salads, sandwiches. Beer and wine. Lunch and dinner.
Cold Stone Creamery - On the ground floor. Premium ice cream, freshly made cones, made-to-order creations. Open from late morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
This Waikiki Beach hotel provides an outdoor pool and terrace area.
Surfboards, boogie boards, kayaks, ocean rafts, snorkel sets, and umbrella-and-beach-chair sets can be rented on Kuhio and Waikiki beaches, which are directly across the street. Outrigger canoes and catamarans provide classic Hawaiian adventures.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Resort fee: USD 26.18 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 23.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 23.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 45.00 per night
- Aston Beach
- Aston Beach Hotel
- Aston Hotel
- Aston Hotel Waikiki Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Hotel Aston
- Hotel Aston Waikiki Beach
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.